- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lightnin' Hopkins - Walkin This Road By Myself
- Write a Review
- #K73796 000000000 K73796000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Sam Lightnin' Hopkins was and still is one of the most under-appreciated bluesmen of all time. This album contains a tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Sam Lightnin' Hopkins was and still is one of the most under-appreciated bluesmen of all time. This album contains a treasure trove of songs recorded in 1961 by the legendary musician. Fans of real blues guitar playing will not be disappointed with this collection delivered with Hopkin's trademark guitar licks and vocal stylings.;Track List:1. Walkin' This Road By Myself;2. Black Gal;3. How Many More Years I Got to Let You Dog Me Around;4. Baby Don't You Tear My Clothes;5. Worried Life Blues;6. Happy Blues for John Glenn;7. Good Morning Little School Girl;8. The Devil Jumped the Black Man;9. Coffee Blues;10. Black Cadillac
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.