- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lightning Dust - Fantasy
- Write a Review
- #K82794 000000000 K82794000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lightning Dust's third proper full length finds it's inspiration in skeletal Synthpop, modern R&B be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/25/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Lightning Dust's third proper full length finds it's inspiration in skeletal Synthpop, modern R&B beats, the films of John Carpenter and - in accordance with Lightning Dust's only longstanding rule - absolute minimalism. The core of Fantasy lies as much in the songwriting as in it's sonics, and begins with tools familiar to Webber and Wells: her acoustic guitar and his Wurlitzer piano. They worked to distill the arrangements to just the few key elements that were necessary to make the feel right, and through countless hours of labor in the Balloon Factory.;Track List:1. Diamond;2. Reckless and Wild;3. Mirror;4. Moon;5. Fire Me Up;6. Loaded Gun;7. In the City Tonight;8. Fire Flesh and Bone;9. Agatha;10. Never Again;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.