- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lights - Skin&earth
- Write a Review
- #K58182 000000000 K58182000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the Canadian singer/songwriter. Throughout a year long process, she began secretly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/22/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the Canadian singer/songwriter. Throughout a year long process, she began secretly working on an unprecedented idea writing and drawing her own comic book based around an alter ego of sorts. And on top of that, just to make things more difficult - an album to coincide with the whole thing. Thus came Skin & Earth, the Canadian singer's fourth record and her most open and vulnerable to date. "In the past, Lights wouldn't write about being angry or Lights wouldn't write a song about fighting or Lights wouldn't write about sex," she says. "So en is me in another dimension, and I was able to write about all the things that I never wrote about before." The album form of Skin & Earth also brings help from some of music's brightest including Corin Roddick of Purity Ring, Big Data and Josh Dun of Twenty One Pilots. "Everything that happened on this record was really fun and natural and felt like we were all working towards the same goal," she says. "It was this organic mutual fan-ship kind of thing that brought it all together." She continues, "This is the most fun I've had doing a record. I've never felt that I understood a record more and I've never felt like I understood a reason for a record more.";Special Attributes:BLACK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.