- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LIIMA - ii
- Write a Review
- #K86921 000000000 K86921000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited edition green colored vinyl LP pressing. Liima is Tatu Rönkkö, Mads Brauer, Casper Clausen and Rasmus Stolberg....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/18/2016;Notes:Limited edition green colored vinyl LP pressing. Liima is Tatu Rönkkö, Mads Brauer, Casper Clausen and Rasmus Stolberg. Translated from Finnish as 'glue', Liima is an autonomous unit where boundaries are blurred and roles are fluid. Their debut release ii, will be released on 4AD in March 2016. The idea for Liima began in July 2014 when Brauer, Clausen and Stolberg (founding members of Danish act Efterklang) were invited to be artists-in-resident at Our Festival, Finland. Joined by Finnish native Rönkkö, the group were tasked with creating new material to be performed at the end of a 10-day residency. Naturally drawn to the possibilities an informal electronic live set-up could deliver, the four found the spontaneity of songwriting and performing in a limited time frame hugely liberating. With hours of music created and performed live, the band returned to Berlin to record 10 songs over four days at Voxton studio with producer Jonas Verwijnen.;Track List:1. Your Heart;2. Amerika;3. Roger Waters;4. Russians;5. Trains in the Dark;6. Woods;7. 513;8. You Stayed in Touch with the Wrong Guy;9. Black Beach;10. Change of Time;Special Attributes:GREEN, COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.