- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Like Moths to Flames - The Dying Things We Live For
- Write a Review
- #K76362 000000000 K76362000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD. Like Moths to Flames have been spending the past 5 years building ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/18/2015;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing includes bonus CD. Like Moths to Flames have been spending the past 5 years building a name for themselves in the metal-core community. The band's tireless work ethic and constant touring cycle have helped them sell over 55,000 total albums, as well as land on the cover of Alternative Press Magazine. Known for their anger-fueled lyrics, melodic choruses and aggressive guitar work, the band is back with their third full-length album, "The Dying Things We Live For" To craft their new masterpiece, the band decided to re-enlist the help of Will Putney (Miss May I, The Amity Affliction), and the result is ten new tracks that are bound to take Like Moths to Flames to a whole new level. The heavy breakdowns and in-your-face choruses are exactly what fans have been waiting for.;Track List:1. No King;2. Thrown to the Wind;3. The Art of Losing;4. Fighting Fire with Fire;5. Never Repent;6. The Give and Take;7. History Repeats;8. Wasted Days;9. Destined for Dirt;10. Wither;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.