- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lillie Mae - Over The Hill And Through The Woods
- Write a Review
- L42230 000000000 L42230000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Lillie Mae released her first Third Man single, 'Nobody's' b/w 'The Same Eyes,' in 2014 as part of their ongoing Blue S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Lillie Mae released her first Third Man single, 'Nobody's' b/w 'The Same Eyes,' in 2014 as part of their ongoing Blue Series. Discovered by the legendary Cowboy Jack Clement when playing with her family band The Rische's (formerly Jypsi), comprised of sisters Amber-Dawn, Scarlett, and Grace, and brother Frank, the country outfit can often still be heard at the historic Layla's Bluegrass Inn in Nashville. Lillie Mae has also spent considerable time as a member of White's crack touring and recording combo, playing fiddle and mandolin while also lending vocals to such tracks as 'Temporary Ground,' from 2014's LAZARETTO. She also joined White on fiddle and backing vocals for a special acoustic performance on A Prairie Home Companion with Chris Thile last October.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.