- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lillie Mae Rische - Nobody's / the Same Eyes
- Write a Review
- L42184 000000000 L42184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Pop & Hiss premieres "Nobody's," the first single from singer-fiddler-songwriter Lillie Mae Rische, who most recently h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Pop & Hiss premieres "Nobody's," the first single from singer-fiddler-songwriter Lillie Mae Rische, who most recently has been in front of audiences as part of Jack White's touring band. Anyone who caught one of Jack White's shows supporting his latest album, "Lazaretto," most likely has taken notice of one of the members of his band, singer-fiddler Lillie Mae Rische, who has just released her first single, "Nobody's," on White's Nashville-based Third Man Records label. The experience playing in White's band and interacting with his wide-ranging circle of musician friends has been an eye opener for Rische, who grew up playing chiefly with her siblings and parents as their family moved from trailer park to trailer park around the South.;Track List:1. Nobody's;2. The Same Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.