- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lilys - In The Presence Of Nothing
- Write a Review
- #K55463 000000000 K55463000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Here now are the complete recordings from Lilys' 1992 debut album In the Presence of Nothing and the band's 1991 single...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Here now are the complete recordings from Lilys' 1992 debut album In the Presence of Nothing and the band's 1991 single "February Fourteenth" spread out over two 180 gram vinyl LPs, digitally remastered for the 21st century. A journey that begins in the magical and meditative sonics of MY BLOODY VALENTINE and HUSKER DU, incorporating a curiously wandering sense of melody, finally winding up in a long cinematic corridor of urban industrial textures. The resulting program of amplified watercolors is the first and most important pinnacle of the American Shoegazing Aesthetic.;Track List:1. There Is No Such Thing As Black Orchids;2. Elizabeth Colour Wheel;3. Collider;4. Tone Bender;5. Periscope;6. It Does Nothing for Me;7. Snow Blinder;8. The Way Snowflakes Fall;9. Claire Hates Me;10. February Fourteenth;11. Threw a Day;12. Eskimo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.