- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Linda Gail Lewis - Hard Rockin' Woman
- Write a Review
- #K70910 000000000 K70910000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Linda Gail Lewis knows a thing or two about Hard Rocking from years of touring and recording with her big brother Jerry...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Linda Gail Lewis knows a thing or two about Hard Rocking from years of touring and recording with her big brother Jerry Lee Lewis! But today Linda may be better known around the world for her own legendary high energy rock and roll shows! Hard Rockin Woman captures the spirit and soul of her live performances, the ones her fans around the globe have come to love!;Track List:1. Hard Rockin' Man;2. Spell Bound;3. Love Sick;4. Little Baby Rock;5. Sure Does Help;6. Rocking My Life Away;7. And Now I Win;8. Linda Gail Blues;9. What Can I Do;10. This Train;11. Battle with the Bottle;12. Heartbreak Highway
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.