- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lindsey Buckingham - Lindsey Buckingham Christine Mcvie
- Write a Review
- #K57177 000000000 K57177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Longtime members of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie have joined ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Longtime members of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsey Buckingham and Christine McVie have joined together to record their first-ever album as a duo. The Mac bandmates rediscovered their creative bond after McVie rejoined the group's lineup in 2014. The album offers what both partners see as the sensible - and long-overdue - culmination of a long-term partnership. "We were exploring a creative process, and the identity of the project took on a life organically," explains Buckingham. "The body of work felt like it was meant to be a duet album. We acknowledged that to each other on many occasions, and said to ourselves, 'what took us so long?'" "We've always written well together, Lindsey and I," adds McVie. "This has just spiraled into something really amazing that we've done between us." Tracked in Los Angeles, Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie serves as a de facto Fleetwood Mac album of sorts although singer Stevie Nicks was not involved, the duo worked with Mac rhythm section Mick Fleetwood and John McVie, adding their distinctive "dynamic rhythmic engine" to the 10-song set.;Track List:1. Sleeping Around the Corner;2. Feel About You;3. In My World;4. Red Sun;5. Love Is Here to Stay;6. Too Far Gone;7. Lay Down for Free;8. Game of Pretend;9. On with the Show;10. Carnival Begin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.