- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lindsey Stirling - Warmer In The Winter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K59427 000000000 K59427000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 holiday album from the violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer. Warmer In The Winte...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/03/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 holiday album from the violinist, dancer, performance artist, and composer. Warmer In The Winter features musical assistance from Trombone Shorty, Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low, and Sabrina Carpenter. The album is composed of ten Christmas cover tracks and three original tracks. Says Lindsey: "I am so happy with how it all came together. Prepare yourself for a potpourri of different styles, sounds from all different sides of Christmas music. All of which is sprinkled with a good dose of Lindsey pixie dust. Almost the entire album was recorded with live instrumentation: a full orchestra and big band players. It's big.";Track List:1. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy 2:38;2. You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch Lindsey Stirling Sabrina Carpenter 2:46;3. Christmas C'mon Lindsey Stirling Becky G 3:49;4. Carol of the Bells 2:46;5. Angels We Have Heard on High 4:20;6. I Saw Three Ships 2:33;7. Let It Snow 2:52;8. Warmer in the Winter Lindsey Stirling Trombone Shorty 2:54;9. What Child Is This 3:19;10. All I Want for Christmas 4:04;11. Time to Fall in Love Lindsey Stirling Alex Gaskarth 2:54;12. Jingle Bell Rock 3:46;13. Silent Night 3:53
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.