- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lindstr m - Where You Go I Go
- Write a Review
- #K67453 000000000 K67453000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:Well known for his epic & ultra melodic disco, it might come as a surprise that this album only contains three long tra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:Well known for his epic & ultra melodic disco, it might come as a surprise that this album only contains three long tracks, with the opening track being almost 29 minutes long! But when you listen to this album, you hear that it is still very much Lindstrøm... just more Lindstrøm- bigger, longer, more epic & more melodic. Lindstrøm says, I realized that working within 30 minutes instead of five minutes frames forced me to think very differently to what I was used to... when working on longer tracks, there's so much more time to develop different themes & to let them evolve.;Track List:1. Where You Go I Go Too (Pt. 1);2. Grand Ideas;3. Where You Go I Go Too (Pt. 2);4. The Long Way Home;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.