- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Link Wray - Jack the Ripper
- Write a Review
- #K72142 000000000 K72142000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/22/2005;Notes:With his rawboned and ravaged instrumentals from the early 60s, Link Wray single-handedly made the guitar the ultimatel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/22/2005;Notes:With his rawboned and ravaged instrumentals from the early 60s, Link Wray single-handedly made the guitar the ultimately cool instrument of choice for a whole new generation. Wielding a Danelectro Longhorn, Wray created the blueprint for everyone from. Sundaze Records.2005.;Track List:1. Mr. Guitar;2. My Beth;3. Deacon Jones;4. Steel Trap;5. Cross Ties;6. Jack the Ripper;7. Fat Back;8. Run Chicken Run;9. Dinosaur;10. Big Ben;11. Mash Potato Party;12. Rumble;13. Black Widow;14. Good Rockin' Tonight;15. I'll Do Anything for You;16. Batman Theme;17. Turnpike U.S.A;18. Ace of Spades;19. Hidden Charms;20. The Shadow Knows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.