- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Linkin Park - A Thousand Suns
- Write a Review
- #K68118 000000000 K68118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the multi-platinum Alt Rockers. For months, they had been destroying and rebu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/16/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the multi-platinum Alt Rockers. For months, they had been destroying and rebuilding the band. The experiments that resulted filled the studio hard drive with diverse, abstract sounds. Amorphous echoes, cacophonous samples, and handmade staccato merged into wandering, elusive melody. Sitting together in the same studio where they made their first album, all six members voiced a commitment to going out on a limb, to making something truly daring. A Thousand Suns grapples with the personal cycle of pride, destruction, and regret. In life, like in dreams, this sequence is not always linear. And, sometimes, true remorse penetrates the devastating cycle. The hope, of course, springs from the notion that the possibility of change is born in our most harrowing moments.;Track List:1. The Requiem;2. The Radiance;3. Burning in the Skies;4. Empty Spaces;5. When They Come for Me [Explicit];6. Robot Boy;7. Jornada Del Muerto;8. Waiting for the End;9. Blackout [Explicit];10. Wretches and Kings;11. Wisdom Justice and Love;12. Iridescent;13. Fallout;14. The Catalyst;15. The Messenger
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.