- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lione / Conti
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L51191 000000000 L51191000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/22/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Alessandro Conti is the singer of the Italian power metal band Tric...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/22/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Alessandro Conti is the singer of the Italian power metal band Trick Or Treat and was also tapped to be the lead singer in Luca Turilli's RhapsodY when the two founding members of Rhapsody, Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli decided to part ways and create their own versions of said band. Fabio Lione is instead the original singer of Rhapsody, who fronted the band's classic albums and he also sang for Alex Staropoli's Rhapsody Of Fire, until he decided to rejoin Luca Turilli on the very recent Rhapsody world tour. Complicated family tree now explained, the simplest description of this album is that it is a superb melodic metal release with the two singers sharing lead vocals, similarly to what happened in the amazing Allen/Lande (the acclaimed studio project featuring legendary metal vocalists Russell Allen and Jorn Lande) albums, but with a different and very original feel. The album was written and produced by Simone Mularoni (of DGM fame), who undertook the not easy task to write and perform on the songs with a slightly heavier and more power metal vibe. Mission accomplished.;Track List:1. Ascension;2. Outcome;3. You're Falling;4. Somebody Else;5. Misbeliever;6. Destruction Show;7. Glories;8. Truth;9. Gravity;10. Crosswinds;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, 180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.