- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lion's Law - From The Storm
- Write a Review
- #K91254 000000000 K91254000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Since their frst show in a Paris squat on a hot summer night in 2012, Lion's Law have established themselves as one of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Since their frst show in a Paris squat on a hot summer night in 2012, Lion's Law have established themselves as one of the top skinhead/Oi! Bands around. They have released two fulllengths, a 10'/12' EP and numerous singles, all while traveling the globe having played shows and tours on four continents, and dozens of countries all across Europe, Asia, as well as North and South America. With From The Storm being their third full-length album, Lion's Law is in absolute top-form, bursting out anthem after anthem with their best work to date! This album is stronger and tighter, and the band delivers a true powerhouse performance - an absolute sing-along from start to finish!;Track List:1. Sons of Oi!;2. Otherwise;3. Last Train Home;4. A Thousand Eyes;5. Give Back the Glory;6. Trapped;7. Way of Life;8. Interlude;9. Liar;10. My Mistakes;11. The Choice;12. Under the Earth;13. From the Storm;14. With the Wolves;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.