- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lisa Marie Presley - Storm and Grace
- Write a Review
- #K76427 000000000 K76427000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the singer, performer and daughter of the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Taken as a whole, S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the singer, performer and daughter of the King of Rock 'n' Roll. Taken as a whole, Storm and Grace is a unflinchingly honest piece of work from this songwriter, who, though known for her tough frankness, has managed to create a tender, consoling thread that runs throughout the album. 'Weary' may concern a relationship that didn't work out, but it is suffused with a genuine warmth, as Presley sings: 'I will always love you/you can move on, dear'. for Presley, the album's conciliatory theme grew out of wanting to have peace in her life after a period of turmoil and letting go of what no longer suited her.;Track List:1. Over Me;2. You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet;3. Weary;4. Close to the Edge;5. So Long;6. Un-Break;7. Soften the Blows;8. Storm of Nails;9. How Do You Fly This Plane?;10. Forgiving;11. Storm Grace
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.