- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lita Ford - Live & Deadly
- K59283 000000000 K59283000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:- Limited edition vinyl version of this live album from the queen of Hollywood glam metal, Miss Lita Ford - pressed on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2014;Notes:- Limited edition vinyl version of this live album from the queen of Hollywood glam metal, Miss Lita Ford - pressed on both pink and blue vinyl! - Recorded live at "one of Lita's favorite watering holes" in 2000, this album explodes with astonishing energy as Ford rips through her finest cuts including the blockbuster single "Close My Eyes Forever" plus the smash hits "Kiss Me Deadly," "Hungry," "Shot Of Poison" and more!;Track List:1. Larger Than Life;2. What Do You Know About Love;3. Black Widow;4. Falling in and Out of Love;5. Bad Love;6. Close My Eyes Forever;7. Shot of Poison;8. Hungry;9. Kiss Me Deadly;10. Rock Candy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.