- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Boots - Working Girl
- Write a Review
- #K64258 000000000 K64258000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing, includes CD. Dance-pop sensation Little Boots delights with her third LP, Working Girl, produc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing, includes CD. Dance-pop sensation Little Boots delights with her third LP, Working Girl, produced by Jas Shaw of Simian Mobile Disco, super producer Ariel Rechtshaid, SZA collaborator Patrick Lukens, MNDR's Pete Wade, and Com Truise. Filled with her signature airy vocals, uplifting melodies and clean interplay between synths and beats, the 13 song LP pulls at the parameters of pop but remains true to its indie dance core. Featuring production from regular collaborator Simian Mobile Disco's Jas Shaw, Com Truise, super producer Ariel Rechtshaid (Haim, Beyonce, Charli XCX), SZA collaboratorPatrick Lukens, MNDR's Pete Wade and UK upstart GRADES, as well as songwriting help from Tom Aspaul and Jeppe Laursen (Lady Gaga's "Born This Way").;Special Attributes:WITH CD, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.