- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Brother - The Listening
- Write a Review
- #K63509 000000000 K63509000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Somewhere between the jazzy, feel-good grooves of A Tribe Called Quest and the yin-yang chemistry of Outkast lies Littl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/14/2017;Notes:Somewhere between the jazzy, feel-good grooves of A Tribe Called Quest and the yin-yang chemistry of Outkast lies Little Brother. The Durham, NC trio make music that brilliantly splits the line between art and commercialism, all while maintaining their fun-loving hip-hop purist stance. - The group's members MC's Phonte and Big Pooh, along with DJ/producer 9th Wonder met in 1998 while attending North Carolina Central University. After noticing that they shared some of the same musical tastes (The Roots, Led Zeppelin, Wes Montgomery), the fellas formed an instant friendship and vowed to help each other develop their careers. - The trio served as a nucleus for Durham's hip-hop community, and played enormous roles in forming groups such as The Organization (1998-2000), and the Justus League, a 12-member crew of first-rate producers and MC's of which Little Brother is still a part of.;Track List:1. Morning;2. For You;3. Speed;4. Whatever You Say;5. Make Me Hot;6. The Yo-Yo;7. Shorty on the Lookout;8. Love Joint Revisited;9. So Fabulous;10. The Way You Do It;11. Roy Lee Producer Extraordinaire;12. Away from Me;13. Nobody But You;14. Home;15. Nighttime Maneuvers;16. The Listening;17. Mr. Dream Merchant;18. Atari 2600;Special Attributes:WITH BONUS 7", WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.