- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Dragon - Machine Dreams
- Write a Review
- #K62023 000000000 K62023000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/03/2009;Notes:Lest you believe Little Dragon lack an aesthetic spine, their shift away from low-key left-field hip-hop, plaintive pia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/03/2009;Notes:Lest you believe Little Dragon lack an aesthetic spine, their shift away from low-key left-field hip-hop, plaintive piano ballads, and acoustic jazz - a combination that helped make their debut a cult classic - seems more natural after a couple spins. There's no way around the fact that most of Machine Dreams is icy electro-pop, but it is not as if the truly singular Yukimi Nagano, an enamoring vocalist, has switched to drone mode, forsaking her grounding in R&B. She has kind of perked up, in fact, with her hooks carrying more lift to suit her band's rubbery rhythms and liquid synthesizer patterns. Just as "Twice" was the standout on Little Dragon, the songs here that resonate most, however - the opening "A New," "Thunder Love," and the closing "Fortune" - are this Swedish group's version of (electric) quiet storm, deceptively intense and even sensual. Now Instock! Peacefrog Records through Fat Beats distribution.;Track List:1. A New 4:02;2. Looking Glass 4:55;3. My Step 3:27;4. Feather 4:54;5. Thunder Love 3:55;6. Never Never 3:37;7. Runabout 4:23;8. Swimming 3:39;9. Blinking Pigs 3:40;10. Come Home 4:13;11. Fortune 3:12
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.