- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little River Band - Little River Band
- Write a Review
- #K65219 000000000 K65219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Little River Band are considered to be among Australia's most sig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing including insert. The Little River Band are considered to be among Australia's most significant bands, having sold over 30 million records. The soft rock harmony group released their self-titled debut in 1975 and modelled after American bands such as The Eagles and Doobie Brothers. Guitarist Graham Goble and singer Glenn Shorrock dominated the songwriting on this astonishingly strong debut that brings both the crunchy electric guitars, luminous acoustic guitar, and smooth harmonizing of 'It's A Long Way There' as well as the hauntingly beautiful movie-within-a song 'The Man in Black'.;Track List:1. It's a Long Way There;2. Curiosity (Killed the Cat);3. Meanwhile;4. My Lady and Me;5. I'll Always Call Your Name;6. Emma;7. The Man in Black;8. Statue of Liberty;9. I Know It
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.