- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Steven - Soulfire
- Write a Review
- K57982 000000000 K57982000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the first solo album in almost two decades from the rocker/actor/Springsteen si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the first solo album in almost two decades from the rocker/actor/Springsteen sideman. The last time Steven Van Zandt released a record on his own was in 1999 with Born Again Savage. But it's not like he hasn't been busy the past 18 years. In addition to his regular gig as Bruce Springsteen's right-hand man in the E Street Band, he's starred in a couple of TV shows (including The Sopranos), hosts the weekly syndicated radio program Little Steven's Underground Garage and formed his own label, Wicked Cool Records. Van Zandt is backed on the album by a new lineup of the Disciples of Soul, the band he put together for his first solo record back in 1982, Men Without Women. "I have very little interest in the modern world, and I'm not in any way conflicted about that," he says of the new album. "I grew up in a renaissance period, a very lucky time when the greatest music ever made was also the most commercial. We'll never see that again so for me, there's only one criteria, which is greatness. That's all I care about. Is what I'm doing reaching for greatness? Whether I achieve it or not, that is one hundred percent of my criteria.";Track List:1. Soulfire;2. I'm Coming Back;3. Blues Is My Business;4. I Saw the Light;5. Some Things Just Don't Change;6. Love on the Wrong Side of Town;7. The City Weeps Tonight;8. Down and Out in New York City;9. Standing in the Line of Fire;10. I Don't Want to Go Home;11. Ride the Night Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.