- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Little Sue - Gold
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61264 000000000 L61264000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/17/2019;Notes:Gold is the latest from Little Sue. Combining her penchant for pop with her outlaw-country sound and a hint of John Len...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/17/2019;Notes:Gold is the latest from Little Sue. Combining her penchant for pop with her outlaw-country sound and a hint of John Lennon, Sue has again spun her heartbreak into this shimmering fabric with seven originals plus a cover of the ELP classic, From the Beginning. On Gold, Little Sue recalls, "My heart has been broken many times, most recently in a complex and confusing way. Last year, as I sat crying about it, I heard the voice from departed friend and musical hero Jimmy Boyer, sounding as clear as when he said these very words to me over twenty years ago 'Aw Lily, your heart's broke. Go home and write some songs'. So that's what I did hoping in some way to heal the gaping wound, and I turned them into Gold".;Track List:1. Gold;2. Here We Are;3. You'd Rather Be Alone;4. 10-Foot Pole;5. Mainline;6. Homophily;7. From the Beginning;8. The Animals Know
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.