- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Live - Throwing Copper
- Write a Review
- #K56736 000000000 K56736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes insert. When Live's Throwing Copper was released in 1994, it lingered in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2012;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing includes insert. When Live's Throwing Copper was released in 1994, it lingered in the bottom of the album charts for a few months before the alternative music lovers finally caught on. And then they played a massive game of catch-up: Throwing Copper yielded worldwide radio hits like 'I Alone', 'All Over You' and 'Selling The Drama' which eventually partially defined the sound of the '90s. Ed Kowalczyk's spiritual lyrics and passionate delivery resonated with millions of fans, positioning this band as one of the sincerest and most sophisticated bands from the era. Listening to Throwing Copper throws a lot of people back to the days of baggy pants, painted dreadlocks and pogoing like there's no tomorrow.;Track List:1. The Dam at Otter Creek;2. Selling the Drama;3. I Alone;4. Iris;5. Lightning Crashes;6. Top;7. All Over You;8. Shit Towne;9. T.B.D;10. Stage;11. Waitress;12. Pillar of Davidson;13. White Discussion;14. Horse
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.