- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Live At The Matrix December 1970
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K66158 000000000 K66158000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:David Crosby, live at the Matrix, San Francisco, December 15th, 1970. Recorded for broadcast on KSAN-FM, before a small...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2017;Notes:David Crosby, live at the Matrix, San Francisco, December 15th, 1970. Recorded for broadcast on KSAN-FM, before a small San Francisco audience as Crosby completed his classic solo debut (issued in February 1971), this superb set finds the former Byrd moonlighting from CSNY and collaborating with three members of the Grateful Dead on a mixture of standards and more recent compositions. The singing and guitar playing are outstanding throughout, and this release is sure to delight his many fans. Includes background notes, with an interview with David Crosby from Rolling Stone Magazine July 23rd, 1970, and photos.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.