- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Live At The Roundhouse (2LP+DVD PAL Region 2)
- Write a Review
- L29595 000000000 L29595000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Deluxe double red platter vinyl LP + PAL/Region 2 DVD edition. 2018 live release. One of the biggest bands of the 2-Ton...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2018;Notes:Deluxe double red platter vinyl LP + PAL/Region 2 DVD edition. 2018 live release. One of the biggest bands of the 2-Tone movement, The Beat is known the world over for a string of hit singles including 'Mirror in the Bathroom', 'Too Nice To Talk To', 'Can't Get Used To Losing You' and 'Hands off She's Mine'. The Beat fronted by Ranking Roger released their spectacular fourth album Bounce (the first in over 30 years!) in 2016. Bounce shows off every gleaming aspect of one of the most musically diverse bands to come out of the multiracial, multicultural explosion that remade British pop from 1979 onwards. Joining Ranking Roger in the current line-up is his son Ranking Junior AKA Matthew Murphy, a powerhouse MC, who brings to the band an update on the toasting that made Ranking Roger such a pivotal part of the original Beat.;Track List:1. Ranking Full Stop;2. Too Nice to Talk to;3. Hands Off She's Mine;4. Best Friend;5. Side to Side;6. Avoid the Obvious;7. Click Click;8. Tears of a Clown;9. Doors of Your Heart;10. My Dream;11. Fire Burn;12. Can't Get Used to Losing You;13. Mirror in the Bathroom;Special Attributes:WITH DVD, COLORED VINYL, PAL REGION 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.