- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Living Colour - Shade
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K56613 000000000 K56613000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the sixth studio album from the veteran rockers. Corey Glover, Vernon Reid, Doug Wimbi...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the sixth studio album from the veteran rockers. Corey Glover, Vernon Reid, Doug Wimbish and Will Calhoun recorded the follow-up to 2009's The Chair In The Doorway with producer Andre Betts. "Shade is the sound of a band coming to terms with it's shadows and light," says Reid. "From the blue pulpit of Robert Johnson to the mean red streets of Brooklyn to the golden lure of Hollywood, Shade is the next chapter of a unique American journey.";Track List:1. Freedom of Expression;2. Preachin' Blues;3. Come on;4. Program;5. Who Shot Ya;6. Always Wrong;7. Blak Out;8. Pattern in Time (Skin in the Game);9. Who's That;10. Glass Teeth;11. Invisible;12. Inner City Blues;13. Two Sides
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.