- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Liz Longley - Weightless
- Write a Review
- #K87001 000000000 K87001000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the singer/songwriter. This is the highly anticipated follow-up to her 2015 album,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the singer/songwriter. This is the highly anticipated follow-up to her 2015 album, which garnered praise from American Songwriter, Huffington Post and CMT Edge. Weightless delivers bold, thick pop with rock-and-roll edges. The starkly personal lyrics explore complexities & dysfunction of relationships. Her award-winning songwriting is stronger than ever. Producer Bill Reynolds, (Band of Horses bassist, also produced Avett Brothers) helps embrace a lush pop-rock approach, which marks a musical evolution for Longley.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.