- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
- Write a Review
- K59537 000000000 K59537000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:LL Cool J's egotism is his m.o., his sex appeal, his greatest strength. He'd been on top of the world since he started ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:LL Cool J's egotism is his m.o., his sex appeal, his greatest strength. He'd been on top of the world since he started scoring hits as a teenager, but anyone who's been in the rap game for five years, as he'd been when Mama arrived, has something to prove. So he came out swinging-literally-with the title track, which claims boxing trash talk as proto-rap and turns it into a declaration of ongoing mastery. Beyond that, Mama, with it's ultra-hard Marley Marl production, pumps up his love-man rep (the sweetly affectionate "Around the Way Girl" and an even hornier remix of "Jingling Baby") and his ego (pretty much everything else). It's mostly just old-school boasting, but damn if it isn't deserved.;Track List:1. The Boomin' System;2. Around the Way Girl;3. Eat Em Up L Chill;4. Mr. Good Bar;5. Murdergram;6. Cheesy Rat Blues;7. Farmers Blvd. (Our Anthem) (Feat. Big Money Bom Grip and HIC);8. Mama Said Knock You Out;9. Milky Cereal;10. Jingling Baby (Remixed But Still Jingling);11. To Da Break of Dawn;12. 6 Minutes of Pleasure;13. Illegal Search;14. The Power of God
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.