- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Local H - Hey Killer
- Write a Review
- #K74382 000000000 K74382000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the eighth album from the alt-rock band and their first with drummer Ryan Harding. Hey...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the eighth album from the alt-rock band and their first with drummer Ryan Harding. Hey, Killer was produced by longtime Local H collaborator Andy Gerber and recorded at Steve Albini's Electrical Audio studio and Gerber's own Million Yen Studios, both in Chicago. While Local H have earned praise in the past for their catalog of clever concept albums, they are forgoing a singular theme on Hey, Killer, turning out a non-stop blast of straight-up, hooky, guitar heavy rock songs - each one catchier than the last. Frontman Scott Lucas credits Harding's addition to the band and a self-imposed time-crunch with the rush of inspiration that spawned Hey, Killer, which was written and recorded quickly at the end of last year.;Track List:1. The Last Picture Show In Zion;2. City Of Knives;3. Freshly Fucked;4. Gig Bag Road;5. The Misanthrope;6. One Of Us;7. Leon And The Game Of Skin;8. Mansplainer;9. Age Group Champion;10. John The Baptist Blues;11. I Am A Salt Mine;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.