- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Local Natives - Hummingbird
- Write a Review
- #K55406 000000000 K55406000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 sophomore album from the Silver Lake-based Indie outfit. Much has happened between the band's c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 sophomore album from the Silver Lake-based Indie outfit. Much has happened between the band's critically-acclaimed debut album Gorilla Manor and Hummingbird. The band says Hummingbird was created from the emotional framework of being stretched between two opposite poles. In the two years following Gorilla Manor's release, the band saw the highest highs and the lowest lows they had ever experienced together. While many of their wildest musical ambitions were coming to fruition, personal relationships faltered or fell apart, and a close family member suddenly passed away.;Track List:1. You I;2. Heavy Feet;3. Ceilings;4. Black Spot;5. Breakers;6. Three Months;7. Black Balloons;8. Wooly Mammoth;9. MT. Washington;10. Colombia;11. Bowery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.