- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lol Coxhill - Ear Of Beholder
- Write a Review
- #K78369 000000000 K78369000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Radiation Deluxe Series present a reissue of Lol Coxhill's Ear Of Beholder, originally released in 1971. Ear Of Beholde...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Radiation Deluxe Series present a reissue of Lol Coxhill's Ear Of Beholder, originally released in 1971. Ear Of Beholder is one of the most beguiling and adventurous records of the 1970s, which is saying a lot as that is a musical decade marked by groundbreaking creativity. Originally released on John Peel's Dandelion label, Lol Coxhill's sprawling double album debut is an avant-garde jazz masterstroke that features Robert Wyatt and much of the Whole World group, Kevin Ayers's backing band at the time (of which Lol was a member). Ranging from straight-up feedback to re-workings of standards, outdoor recordings to spoken word, improvisation to vaudeville, Ear Of Beholder covers more ground in two LPs than most artists do in a lifetime. Difficult, adventurous listening from one of British jazz's most brilliant innovators. 180 gram vinyl Comes in a gatefold sleeve.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. Hungerford;3. Deviation Dance;4. Two Little Pigeons;5. Don Alfonso;6. Open Piccadilly;7. Feedback;8. Vorblifa ?Exit;9. Insensatez;10. 4A. a Conversation with Children;11. 4B. Mango Walk;12. Jamaican Rumba;13. Piccadilly with Goofs;14. Rasa - Moods;15. A Collective Improvisation;16. I Am the Walrus;17. The Rhythmic Hooter;18. Loverman;19. Zoological Fun;20. Little Triple One Shot;21. That's Why Darkies Were Born;22. A Series of Superbly Played Mellotron Codas
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.