- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
London Grammar - If You Wait
- Write a Review
- K57533 000000000 K57533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:If You Wait is the debut studio album by English indie pop band London Grammar, released September 2013 by Metal & Dust...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Notes:If You Wait is the debut studio album by English indie pop band London Grammar, released September 2013 by Metal & Dust Recordings and Ministry of Sound. Seven singles have been released from the album: "Metal & Dust", "Wasting My Young Years", "Strong", "Night call", "Hey Now", "Sights" and "If You Wait";Track List:1. Hey Now;2. Stay Awake;3. Shyer;4. Wasting My Young Years;5. Sights;6. Strong;7. Nightcall;8. Metal Dust;9. Interlude (Live);10. Flickers;11. If You Wait;12. High Life;13. Maybe;14. Strong (Us Radio Edit);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.