- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LoneLady - Hinterland
- Write a Review
- L43375 000000000 L43375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Lone Lady (aka Julie Campell) 's Hinterland (literally 'the country behind' in German) conjures impressions of decayed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:Lone Lady (aka Julie Campell) 's Hinterland (literally 'the country behind' in German) conjures impressions of decayed Manchester outskirts and reclusive inner landscapes as Campbell continues her fascination with the post-industrial ruinscape. At it's core beats an uncomplicated drum machine rhythm and synthetic percussion that recalls fractured memories of minimal wave and even early techno and dance, dynamically spliced through with Campbell's intricate, choppy and propulsive guitar playing. Campbell: "It's channeling Parliament/Funkadelic, Stevie Wonder, Rufus, Prince, Arthur Russell... among others. A strange - but nonetheless real - meeting of funk and... me from Audenshaw, Manchester." the album is underpinned by an urgent post-punk sensibility, as Campbell describes it - "an inescapablycement-colored North of England psyche.";Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.