- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Looky Looky - Flamingo Boots
- Write a Review
- #L27585 000000000 L27585000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:LOOKY LOOKY is the new project from JEFFREY SFIRE and IAN CLARK, both residing in Detroit, Michigan. The pair met in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/21/2017;Notes:LOOKY LOOKY is the new project from JEFFREY SFIRE and IAN CLARK, both residing in Detroit, Michigan. The pair met in the late '90s when Ian was performing as one half of LE CAR with Adam Miller of ADULT. Ian also recorded under the moniker PERSPECTS, and released on Clone, Ersatz Audio and Interdimensional Transmissions. Jeffrey has released a series of singles and remix EPs with Samuel Long as SFIRE on CockTail d'Amore Music and Ultramajic. The duo released their 8-track debut album 'Part Flamingo' in 2016. All 8 tracks represent one body of work but are presented as 2 distinct concept EP's: 'Part Flamingo' and 'Nurse Coven'. They're loose, fun pastiches of '80s movie soundtracks with accompanying imagery. For the Flamingo Boots EP we chose 4 songs from the album which the pair extended for maxi 12" throbbing dance mixes. Looky Looky describe the project as equal parts light and dark, a contemporary recasting of Italo, Hi-NRG and electro. The songs infuse bright '80s sonic textures with a seedy, sweaty thump. The Motor City duo is about a year into the project, but is already known for their hardware-heavy live set after playing the Honcho Summer Campout last year and the 2017 edition of Gays Hate Techno in northern California. Each copy includes a postcard with notes and a photo of the duo.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.