- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loons - Inside Out Your Mind
- Write a Review
- #K84848 000000000 K84848000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:With Inside Your Mind The Loons have created their most compelling and original album to date. Once described as ''a pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/24/2015;Notes:With Inside Your Mind The Loons have created their most compelling and original album to date. Once described as ''a perfect pairing of Love-influenced garage-psych and British underground in the mould of the Pretty Things'', The Loons are Mike Stax of Ugly Things Magazine, Anja Stax on bass, Marc Schroeder and Chris Marsteller on guitar, and Mike Kamoo on drums and production.;Track List:1. As The Raven Flies;2. Cruel Grey Fog;3. Head In The Clouds;4. I Don't Live There Anymore;5. Inside Out Your Mind;6. Moon And Tide;7. My Desolation;8. Out Of The Frame;9. Silence;10. Siren City
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.