- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loop - Array 1
- Write a Review
- #K72978 000000000 K72978000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 EP. Towards the end of 2013 saw the reformation of one of the most revered and respected...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/31/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this 2015 EP. Towards the end of 2013 saw the reformation of one of the most revered and respected late 80's UK alternative bands, Loop. The group, founded by Robert Hampson, hadn't played together since the early 90's but got together to curate a night at the legendary All Tomorrow's Parties at Camber Sands. US dates followed in 2014 and they then got back in the studio to start recording. The result is three brand new releases coming over the next year which see the band return to their hugely unique and era defining sound whilst sounding fresh and exciting. The first release is Array 1, four tracks of haunting, aggressive, beautiful noise. 'Precession', 'Aphelion', 'Coma' and 'Radial' are the first songs to be heard from their recording session done in Sub Station Studios in Rosyth in Scotland with the current line up of Robert Hampson (vocals/guitar), Hugo Morgan (bass), Wayne Maskell (drums) and Dan Boyd (guitar). With only an early version of 'Precession' having had any previous outing (at a show at the Garage in London at the end of 2014), this is the very first new music from the band since their third album, 1990's lost classic 'A Gilded Eternity.;Track List:1. Precession;2. Aphelion;3. Coma;4. Radial
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.