- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande - Nutcracker
- Write a Review
- #K84115 000000000 K84115000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/06/2013;Notes:When the evenings grow longer, the autumn leaves begin to fall and Jack Frost calls during the night, then it is time t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/06/2013;Notes:When the evenings grow longer, the autumn leaves begin to fall and Jack Frost calls during the night, then it is time to conjure up the magic world of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker while relaxing in front of a crackling fire. In this double album you will hear the delightfully varied ballet music in it's entirety and not just the usual highlights. Each and every one of the highly individual numbers, be it a dance, a march or a waltz, is enchanting with it's ever varying orchestral coloring, here merry and impudent and tripping along lightly without a care in the world, there sturdy and vigorous, even coarse. _x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B__x000B_The Orchestra de la Suisse Romande, led by it's conductor of many years standing, Ernest Ansermet, is very much at home in Russian repertoire and masters the occasional immense difficulties of the score with bravado. The DECCA team has once again proved it's worth and leaves any nuts which still need to be cracked to the hi-fi equipment - the airy strings, the delicate triangles, the thrill of cymbals clashing, and the wooden clack of the castanets. And if, by an amazing coincidence, the heating should fail when you are listening to this record, there is no reason to worry - this music is guaranteed to warm the cockels of your heart and keep Jack Frost from the door..
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.