- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lord Echo - Harmonies - Dj Friendly Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K67288 000000000 K67288000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of Lord Echo's release, cut loud for your pleasure. 2017 release. Harmonies is the new long pl...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of Lord Echo's release, cut loud for your pleasure. 2017 release. Harmonies is the new long player from underground super-producer Lord Echo. Hotly anticipated for the last few years by his growing entourage of fans, many were frustrated by his descent into obscurity in the industrial backwaters of New Zealand where he lived alone and went completely insane trying to complete the record. But those frustrations are finally at an end, and the wait was worth it - for fans at least. The album solidifies his already distinctive mutations of reggae and rock steady with disco, African soul, techno and spiritual jazz. In other words, the Lord has returned from the wilderness with a bounty for his followers. Eat of the bread of life and enjoy access to his crazy World of Sound.;Track List:1. Woah! There's No Limit Feat Mara TK;2. Life on Earth Feat Mara TK;3. Makossa No. 3;4. The Sweetest Meditation Feat Mara TK;5. Low to the Street Feat Lisa Tomlins;6. In Your Life;7. Just Do You (Album Version) Feat Mara TK;8. C90 Eternal;9. Note from Home Feat Toby Laing;10. I Love Music Feat Lisa Tomlins
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.