- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lorde - Melodrama
- Write a Review
- L33668 000000000 L33668000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Deluxe 180gm translucent royal blue colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket, double sided record sleeve, and bi-fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Deluxe 180gm translucent royal blue colored vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket, double sided record sleeve, and bi-fold lyric booklet with six double sided photo inserts. 2017 release, the sophomore album from the New Zealand-based singer/songwriter. The album was recorded over an 18 month period with co-writer and co-producer Jack Antonoff. Lorde composed the songs on Melodrama in New Zealand. She described the album as addressing themes of heartbreak, solitude and loneliness, and also as a concept album, telling the story of a single house party. Includes the tracks "Green Light", "Liability", "Sober" and "Homemade Dynamite". In 2013, a 16-year-old Lorde asserted herself as the voice of a generation with her debut album, Pure Heroine. The album would go triple platinum and win two Grammy Awards.;Track List:1. Green Light;2. Sober [Explicit];3. Homemade Dynamite [Explicit];4. The Louvre;5. Liability;6. Hard Feelings/Loveless [Explicit];7. Sober II (Melodrama) [Explicit];8. Writer in the Dark;9. Supercut;10. Liability (Reprise) [Explicit];11. Perfect Places [Explicit];Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.