- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loreena McKennitt - Parallel Dreams
- Write a Review
- #K63206 000000000 K63206000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in beautiful artwork. Parallel Dreams, the Canadian harpist/songwriter's quietly moving...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing in beautiful artwork. Parallel Dreams, the Canadian harpist/songwriter's quietly moving sophomore release, finds the mystical Loreena in true balladeer form. By far McKennitt's most romantic venture - the liner notes describe the project's central theme as a "yearning toward love, liberty and integration." Parallel Dreams was an emotional and career-turning point for McKennitt. Loreena McKennitt is a Canadian musician, composer, harpist, accordionist and pianist who writes, records and performs world music with Celtic and Middle Eastern themes. McKennitt is known for her refined and clear dramatic soprano vocals. She has sold more than 14 million records worldwide. When Loreea was young McKennitt wanted to become a veterinarian she would later state that music chose her rather than she it. Developing a passion for Celtic music, she learned to play the Celtic harp and began busking at various places, including St. Lawrence Market in Toronto in order to earn money to record her first album.;Track List:1. Samain Night;2. Moon Cradle;3. Huron 'Beltane' Fire Dance;4. Annachie Gordon;5. Standing Stones;6. Dicken's Dublin (The Palace);7. Breaking the Silence;8. Ancient Pines
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.