- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lorelle Meets the Obsolete - Corruptible Faces
- Write a Review
- #K68930 000000000 K68930000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:2011 unleashed a hidden gem in the form of Lorelle Meets the Obsolete's On Welfare. Maybe it's that people couldn't wra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2013;Notes:2011 unleashed a hidden gem in the form of Lorelle Meets the Obsolete's On Welfare. Maybe it's that people couldn't wrap their heads around the name but the record went sadly unsung into the ether, though it spent a lot of time on the RSTB speakers that year. Hopefully Guadalajara's finest don't suffer the same fates and fools on their follow-up, Corruptible Faces. Still brewing a hot pot of shoegaze and Krautrock bubbled through a psych filter, the band knows how to ride the edge of groove and gently cut back to spacey atmospherics to superb effect. The record explodes their sound in all directions it's spacier, poppier, heavier, headier and far more expansive. Though no matter how close they fly to a pop sun, the band still know how to bring down the veil of ethereal psych like a welcome shroud and for that, we love them. Shimmering vocals bump piano plunks, bass grooves throb and wobble into organ swells and just when it seems like your headphones might not be able to contain the cacophony, it cools out into a welcomed smolder. Limited edition of 500 copies.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.