- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lorelle Meets the Obsolete - On Welfare
- Write a Review
- #K68933 000000000 K68933000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/20/2011;Notes:Lorelle Meets The Obsolete furthers the punk of groups like The Sandwitches, Medications, and Mikael Cronin by adding y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/20/2011;Notes:Lorelle Meets The Obsolete furthers the punk of groups like The Sandwitches, Medications, and Mikael Cronin by adding yet another layer of mesquite mystique - a.k.a. fuzz-y-Q - to a haunting lurch of dual guitars, middle-of-the-mix bass, and 70s bad-boy-rock drumming. "The In-Between" is smooth and bad-assin' all over the place, while "Uncomfortable Knot" has a hitch in it's stride and a much heavier JAMC message for us to stuff in our peaceful pipes and smoke to the sky. When the chorus hits, we're hit with a SWOOOSH and left to cough and convulse in the jet trail, but I'm holding up just fine, thanks. After hearing that new Bitchin Bajas LP (technically on Captcha sister label Kallistei Editions), I thought I had Captcha (formerly HBSP-2X, of Horn of Unicorn fame) figured out I don't. Not at all. Life is an adventure, thank the-fuck christ. - Gumshoe
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.