- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lorn - Ask the Dust
- Write a Review
- #K71062 000000000 K71062000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:Lorn returns with a new full-length album, his debut on Ninja Tune, and it's a huge stride forward since Nothing Else (...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2012;Notes:Lorn returns with a new full-length album, his debut on Ninja Tune, and it's a huge stride forward since Nothing Else (released on Brainfeeder, June 2010). Listening back to his first album, Lorn says it now seems cold and strict. Ask the Dust, on the other hand, is haunted, oily, smeared, and with this description he captures something of the intensely felt, visceral aliveness of the music.;Track List:1. Mercy;2. Ghosst;3. Weigh Me Down;4. This;5. Diamond;6. Everything Is Violence;7. The Well;8. The Gun;9. Dead Dogs;10. Chhurch;11. I Better;12. Ghosst(S)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.