- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lorna Shore - Flesh Coffin
- Write a Review
- #K63994 000000000 K63994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Lorna Shore's unique signature aesthetic spans death metal, black metal, power metal, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Lorna Shore's unique signature aesthetic spans death metal, black metal, power metal, and progressive rock for a style that encompasses brutal breakdowns, dazzling technical passages, white-knuckle-ride dynamics, and rich textured moments. Flesh Coffin was produced by Lorna Shore, Carson Slovak, and Grant McFarland at Atrium Audio (August Burns Red, Everclear, From Ashes to New), mixed by Carson Slovak and Grant McFarland, and mastered by Zakk Cervini (Beartooth, Good Charlotte, Blink 182). Formed in 2010, Lorna Shore consists of vocalist Tom Barber, guitarists Adam de Micco and Connor Deffley, and drummer Austin Archey. To date, they have released three EPs and released their debut full-length Psalms in June of 2015. Aside from being featured on the Metal Alliance Tour with Deicide, Lorna Shore has most notably toured alongside bands such as Carnifex, Chelsea Grin, The Black Dahlia Murder, and more. The band has also played festivals such as the New England Metal And Hardcore Festival, Never Say Never Festival, South By So What, Skate and Surf Festival and SXSW's New England Metal and Hardcore Festival Stage.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.