- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Los Lobos - Gates of Gold
- Write a Review
- #K77355 000000000 K77355000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. With Gates of Gold, Los Lobos, the pride of East LA, evoke a rich American saga in the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. With Gates of Gold, Los Lobos, the pride of East LA, evoke a rich American saga in the tradition of Faulkner and Steinbeck. Check the haunting 'Made to Break Your Heart', the spicy 'Poquito' and the heartache in 'Magdalena'. Los Lobos are a multiple Grammy Award-winning American rock band. Their music is influenced by rock 'n' roll, Tex-Mex, country, folk, R&B, blues, brown-eyed soul, and traditional music such as cumbia, boleros and norteños. They gained international stardom in 1987 when their cover version of Ritchie Valens' "La Bamba" topped the charts in the US, the UK and in several other countries.;Track List:1. Made to Break Your Heart 4:45;2. When We Were Free 5:10;3. Mis-Treater Boogie Blues 3:10;4. There I Go 3:16;5. Too Small Heart 3:50;6. La Tumba Sera El Final 3:54;7. Gates of Gold 4:45;8. Poquito Para Aqui 2:38;9. Song of the Sun 3:40;10. I Believed You So 4:23;11. Magdalena 4:11
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.