- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loscil - First Narrows
- Write a Review
- #K66095 000000000 K66095000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 album including one bonus track. Warm, fuzzy, blurred electronics using real inst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 album including one bonus track. Warm, fuzzy, blurred electronics using real instruments and improvised performances from other musicians such as Jason Zumpano (Zumpano) and Tim Loewen (Destroyer). First Narrows is the third Loscil album and the first where Scott Morgan uses real instruments and input from other musicians. Sound sources ranged from sampled instruments to miscellaneous lo-fi mini-cassette recordings with Morgan generating music on computer by custom programming sequencing and processing designed so that no two performances of the patches would be exactly the same. In turn, Jason Zumpano on fender rhodes piano, Tim Loewen on guitar and Nyla Rany on cello improvise over the electronic sequences. Morgan then edited and mixed the live and premixed sections together.;Track List:1. Sickbay;2. Lucy Dub;3. First Narrows;4. Emma;5. Mode;6. Brittle;7. Cloister
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.