- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Loss - Horizonless
- Write a Review
- #K76094 000000000 K76094000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Six doomed years in creation since their debut album Despond, Nashville, Tennes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Six doomed years in creation since their debut album Despond, Nashville, Tennessee melancholic death / funeral doom metal band Loss have completed their anticipated masterwork of pure doom death worship Horizonless, one of the most anticipated metal releases of the year. Reaching further into the void and traveling even more beyond the realms of hopelessness and despair, this album is a journey devoid of all hope and redemption, one where heartbreak, total death and never-ending despondency prevails. Produced and engineered by Billy Anderson (Pallbearer, Bell Witch, Neurosis, Red House Painters) in the band's hometown, giving the band their most monumental sound yet, Horizonless (which also features guest vocals from Wrest of Leviathan) forges the band's sound tapestry into more vast and sprawling territory: heavier, darker, more melancholic, and sorrowful. Where their previous album laid down the foundation that gave them the reputation as the saddest and bleakest band in the movement, this latest forges that funeral march onwards towards ruin, decay, and utter oblivion.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.