- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lost Lander - Medallion
- Write a Review
- #K69607 000000000 K69607000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:White vinyl on first pressing only. Limited vinyl LP pressing plus digital download. 2015 release by the indie band. Be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:White vinyl on first pressing only. Limited vinyl LP pressing plus digital download. 2015 release by the indie band. Before she died, Matt Sheehy's mother used to tell him about a dream she had about Lost Land Lake-a place she spent part of her mid-western childhood. That dream inspired the name of the Juneau-born, Portland based songwriter's band, and her memory is imbued in Lost Lander's Medallion. If DRRT, the group's first independently released album, was about the confluence of nature and technology, Medallion concerns dualities - experiences of love and loss, impermanence and longevity, death and rebirth. Lost Lander's Medallion was recorded with producer Brent Knopf (Ramona Falls, Menomena), but also owes it's current form to Sheehy's bandmates keyboardist Fennell, drummer Patrick Hughes and ex-bassist Dave Lowensohn. Medallion also features Beirut trumpet player Kelly Pratt, Akron/Family's Dana Jenssen, and new bass and guitar player, William Seiji Marsh.;Track List:1. Gemini;2. Flinch;3. Walking on a Wire;4. Feed the Fever;5. Give It Time;6. Sunburns;7. Never Go Easy;8. Trailer Tracks;9. Crush;10. Alpine Street;Special Attributes:WHITE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.